Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Where does one get good plants & good service?

Posted By: Ann aka Offy having prozac moment #2
Date: Wednesday, 16 August 2000, at 10:52 a.m.

sigh. i ordered and paid for expedited shipping on some plants. the day after the order my account was charged. nobody responded to my order status inquiries. UNTIL the day before they shipped 18 DAYS after they had my order & money. oh well.. BUT wait what's this??? a note in the order tracking that i had to SIGN for the package???? BUT BUT,, I ordered with a note to leave at my door if nobody home!!! eh lawd,, this place says what the customer wants doesn't matter,, so beware. don't pay for expedited shipping and not be home NO MATTER how you specified shipping..

oh yeah, and UPS is no more help. neither petswarehouse.com's customer service responded to emails nor did UPS when the shipping notices were responded to as incorrectly shipping the merchandise to me.

today,, ROFL. petswarehouse calls me and tells me to call UPS (whom i was on the phone with last nite) and i told them NO, UPS said you folks have to call them,, not me. (eh lawd,, prozac???) no, they say, you need to. i said do ya understand YOU required it,, and YOU must release it.. PER UPS,, geeeez.

they asked me what i wanted at this point,, sigh. i said 1) you call UPS and get the package left at my dang door (which has a signed note by me on it and DID also when the package arrived at 3pm not 10, not 11:30 and not 2:42 per the ups computer.. the UPS note on my door said 3PM) 2) learn the meaning of customer service. and next time, practice responding to your customer who is the one PAYING and respond to their needs, not try to make life go sideways by ignoring the order instructions. 3) i will NEVER again order from petswarehouse.

(prozac moment #1 was plants from another source, pond.rosa.somethingorother, came wrapped in newspaper and folded and in knots and every single plant was covered with the duckweed i had ordered. and they also never would respond to emails or phone calls about an order sitting around for 28 days.. sigh)

so,, thanks for letting me get this off my chest ,,

Does anyone know of a reputable plant provider who responds to the customer?

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.