Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Re: Actually, now there are

Posted By: Wannabe <beloved129@hotmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 27 August 2000, at 2:51 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Actually, now there are (PhilC)

I will have to move them later. After they have eaten the snails and the bloodworms, if they do. So far they have ignored them. Sigh. Wish they'd get Snail Jones and get busy!! I think they are too used to fish food being provided and haven't yet figured out what the snails are, or that they're edible. They have not hidden since I put them in there...must be a fish friendly tank! When I drop tablets in, they KNOW what those are! Ah, well, have to wait and see. I really don't want a 75g. I already have a 50g, the 25, a 20, three 10's and a 65g that I take care of, and the idea of one more tank is likely to give me a physical or nervous breakdown. I had a dream one night that all my fish were hanging in the air in the hallway and needed water. Woke up in a sweat. Oh, well. Will they get along OK with Dojo loaches and goldfish?

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.