Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Please post suggestions- perfect clown set-up

Posted By: Eric
Date: Saturday, 9 September 2000, at 1:21 p.m.

This is the best web board anywhere online! Everyone is always helpful. Thanks! I thought that it might be interesting to get a dialogue going though about a particular topic of interest to me. I was wondering what everyone's idea of a 'perfect' or 'ideal' set-up would be for clown loaches. Of course I realize to some the perfect one may be a 1000gallon tank where they can grow to old age and full size maturity :-) But I hoped we could keep this practical for us home aquarists that although can't dedicate a whole room, do enjoy a large display. I know there has been a lot of discussion about plants, filters, etc. but maybe we can get the whole thing together in a long thread........ The holiday's will be coming soon and it's time to start those wish lists.......... Spouses, partners, roomates beware!