Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Re: Army of Corys, etc.

Posted By: Tibor <tibor@tiborsrealm.com>
Date: Tuesday, 12 September 2000, at 7:14 p.m.

In Response To: Army of Corys, etc. (Ed Averill)

Your modestas are smart enough to annoy you out of your slumbers for food?? Wow ... I've been keeping the wrong loaches, though I wouldn't trade 'em for the world. Perhaps it's time to put a cap on my clown population, holding them at four, and look into modestas once my clowns have settled into the new place. Clowns and modestas on the bottom (with my trio of corys) and maybe four angels up in the higher altitudes ... I think I've decided on my tank!

My male betta, like your angels, will see me walk up and scoot up to top, ready for handouts. I love that little fish, and more like him are right up my alley!

My corys, though, will run immediately upon my approach (and are freaking out my clowns now, who also now run for cover every time I approach). Maybe angels and modestas will add some security to the tank or at least set a good example.

Tibor.

Messages In This Thread