Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

I'M BACK!!! (Temporarily)

Posted By: Martin Thoene <gkadar@idirect.ca>
Date: Wednesday, 20 September 2000, at 9:38 p.m.

Despite my being stripped of my Internet and E-mail priviledges at work (plus getting my butt kicked) you can't keep a good man down, so I just had to get on-line somehow.

Haven't got my own computer yet, so needed another kind person to offer their's for my use (check the URL)......Travelling to Toronto was maybe a little excessive...........probably could have found a computer closer, but not with such a gorgeous owner (ok Alex, I know it's actually YOUR computer!)

So LOLer's.....what's Dr. Momfish like? She's..............well I sure like her ............more than a lot! Actually we've been mailing each other for over 15 months, so meeting was just another stage.....With my mail usage being defunct we converse by phone now. Her tanks are as nice as we've all come to believe they were.....cute Clowns.

Just a few people new about this, so Anne, Dave, Steve, and Joe Loach, the secret of "us"....the so-called Matriarch and Patriarch of LOL getting together is out! Who'd of thought that the Internet was this good?

Oh and Fran.....Gabi gave you all the clues.....you just missed them! Now you know who the girlfriend is who was keeping me busy!

Doncha just love it when your old pal Martin gives you something REALLY good to get your teeth into?

All the best everyone! Don't know when I'll get back on-line under my own steam again, but rest assured we'll both be checking back here in the next few days (or hours!) to see what responses this little revelation brings (tee hee!)

See ya,

Martin (with editorial comment over my shoulder!)

Messages In This Thread