Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Kuhli loach info please+ten gallon tank info please

Posted By: c.k.
Date: Wednesday, 27 September 2000, at 10:07 p.m.

I have a two gallon tank with no fish so far and it is fully cycled. I have small cave built in my tank for the kuhli loach because that is only info I know about this fish. I also have the regular old gravel and a regular old light. So any way I need info on the kuhli loaches:food, temp, fishes for it to be around, special needs and also its behavior. Oh one more thing, will a ten gallon tank with 4 zebra danios, 1 cory, 1 small gourami, 1 saimese algea eater, and 2 otos be two much for the tank? I dont know if this will help you answer but anyway my tank has an under gravel filter, an air driven small box filter with a sponge and charchol, and a power filter with also charcaol and a sponge thing. One more question on the ten gallon tank, will all the filters listed above increase the tank capacity? Sorry for the long post. THANKs!