Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

After Alpha..

Posted By: Offy
Date: Saturday, 30 September 2000, at 10:30 a.m.

I got another clown to replace him in the pack because his death seemed hard on his tank mates. That one didn't work out as a member of the pack so i took him back and got 2 small clown loaches. That worked out great, they all have returned to the happy fun loving prank pulling loach persona.

My angel, Silver was unmercifully picking on Freckles(angel)so we played musical chairs. Silver & Freckles are now at peace again in the 46gal with the gourami(that they first lived with) and my clown loaches. I quite frankly was surprised that the clowns adore the angels and they all will swim together. My Modestas and Kissing gourami and rasbora hets are now in the 29gal. the 20 got the 3 bettas, 2 surviving neons (the other 8 were "fancy feeders" for someone(s), and 2 preggy guppies.

The cory has be