Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

SMCB?

Posted By: Jeff Shafer (Webmaster) <webmaster@aquaweb.pair.com>
Date: Sunday, 8 October 2000, at 6:59 p.m.

Dear SMCB,

I was going to email you privately about this, but since you didn't include an email address, I'm posting here.

First off, I'm sure we're all sorry to hear about the death of your Yo-Yo loach. Although all of our pets eventually die, that doesn't make it any easier on us.

Second, I'm glad you posted a message here. I'm not sure what disease could cause the little red flecks you mention, but I'll keep an eye out for information on it in the future (in case no one else on the forum knows)

Third, and this is the reason why I'm posting, is that, quite bluntly, you've got to tone down your language if you want to continue posting here. The profanity in your posts is completely unne