Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Hallo and help!!!

Posted By: Elf <lin@totalchange.com>
Date: Saturday, 14 October 2000, at 7:51 a.m.

I've just found this site today, it's great to hear about so many other people are crazy about loaches. I only have 3 Clowns at the moment (until I get a larger tank!!), which brings me to my problem!! My smallest clown (1 1/2 inches) seems to have something wrong with his eyes, they look like they're covered with an opaque film and seem to be popping out a bit. He also seems to be breathing more quickly than normal. I only noticed this yesterday, but apart from this he seems fine - he's eating well and doing the loachy dance with the others. Could anyone suggest what the problem is? I've searched several books and the internet and not come up with anything, so any advice would be greatfully appreciated

Thanks