Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

clowns vs kuhlies

Posted By: Jermand <jermand@dotcool.com>
Date: Wednesday, 18 October 2000, at 6:11 a.m.

My friends just set up his first tank and its now mature enough to introduce some decent fish... he's got some tetras that are very pretty and all but Id like to hook him on loaches and other bottom feeders :) My question is which would you say would be more "entertaining" and "rewarding" loach to get? I chose these two as they are colourful and by all accounts have "personality" baring in mind they will be getting a bigger tank when they grow is there anything else I need to know about? I have kept tropical fish myself so know a bit about them and Ive been hovering a bout this board for about two years... but I just want to make sure theres nothing Ive missed or any tricks I should know! Thanks alot
Jermand
-x-

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.