Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Is Loach having problem with Med put in tank?

Posted By: Linda Pearson <lpearson01@snet.net>
Date: Friday, 20 October 2000, at 2:18 p.m.

On 8/29 I posted a message on Loach Jumped Out of Tank. Everyone was so helpful. Well I am back again to see if you can help me again.

Back In Aug when I wrote my 55 gal tank had not cycled yet. I mainly received help on getting the tank to cycle. Everyone seemed to think the loach that jumped out would be fine and he has been doing great.

My tank did finally cycle. The tank is a community tank. The loach that jumped out has had about an 1/8" around his fins that is transparent looking hasn't gotten worse but has not gone away. On 10/15 the other Blue Botia Loach jumped out. This one seemed to come back much faster than the first but there was more damage to its fins. On 10/19 when I check on everyone. I had a maj