Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Howdy all.

Posted By: Nick <andrew_nj@wvwc.edu>
Date: Tuesday, 31 October 2000, at 11:43 p.m.

Well, I have been pretty busy recently.

I would like to say that all my loaches are still healthy, colorful and hungry. I am now the proud father of about a million zebra danios and I have a few really colorful guppis that I have managed to breed. I think I have one that has nearly every color of the rainbow on it. All 200+ gallons of water are doing fine. I have a small green algae problem in 20g tank and I still havn't solved my brown algae problem in my reef tank.

Also, I have a pretty conclusive paper on Ich going now that I am almost finished with. I hope to get that out if I get the time to finish it up.

Mike, Sorry I havn't sent you the papers yet. Been a really screwy month or so. I should get them out in the next day