Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Yipee!!!! I got my new Botias!!!!!

Posted By: Mike Ophir <ophir@wn.net>
Date: Wednesday, 15 November 2000, at 7:35 p.m.

Hi everyone,
As most of you know, I have been looking for B. Rostrata for the past year or two. Well, last night I stopped by to get some loach food at the LFS, and the owner said she would be getting in B. Rostrata and B. Dario tommorow. (today) I was so excited! 12 Botia Rostrata came in today, and I got 8 of them. I am most likely going to get 2 more of them over the weekend, because I really like them. They are acclimating right now, and will be a great future addition to my 20 gallon tank, which has 2 Nigrolineatas and 2 Hillstream loaches. They make a very attractive display, with their golden bodies and black bands. So, if you count them all together, I hopefully will have 10 B. Rostratas by this weekend, or if not, definetly by next week! Finally I got them!!!!!

Mike

Messages In This Thread