Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

And thus the cloudiness rolls in...

Posted By: V3rt|g0 <yasdenvassant@hotmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 26 November 2000, at 3:25 p.m.

Update: No more dead fish (for the moment), although we've had a huge enormous ammonia spike the past 2 days (from .5ish to 1.3), and the water has progressively gotten more and more cloudier. Part of the cycle I believe? Well it's been just over two weeks now since the tank has been set up, seems like it's going a little downhill.

Anything I can do to help with the ammonia, other than partial water changes? I've only been feeding once a day for the past week. Or should I just sit down and buckle up for the forthcoming ride? *lol*

Just to let you all know, I really really do appreciate all the advice and info. It's come in very very handy and I know I'll never forget it.

Ok I just remembered the other question I had. This morning two