Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Yikes, loach in filter (what do I do?)

Posted By: SOS
Date: Sunday, 3 December 2000, at 10:31 p.m.

My blue Botai some how ended up in the filter while I was gone. I don't know how he got in there it is one of those that hang on the back (a mini one) and he is like 4 inches long he hardley fits. I was so worryed I couldn't find him, I had to unplug the filter to plung in a light to look for him, so he was out of watter for a minute, then I heared a tumping sound thats how I found him. I don't know how long he was in there we dumped him back in the tank. he was swiming around. I took some water out of the tank but I don't know if it was enough. I don't want to mess up the heater.

ps. this is the one with ich I did what was suggested, (salt, bubble rock, jungle scaleless fish med, dark tank) I dont know if the bubble thing scared him or what.

What can I do?

Messages In This Threa