Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

moving day

Posted By: patricia <pat@theweavingworkshop.com>
Date: Monday, 4 December 2000, at 11:59 p.m.

Hi everyone. I am moving my clown loaches from a 38 gal to a 90 gal. they were growing so fast i think they deserve it. the 9 loaches range in sizes 1.5 to 4 inches. i'm also moving a 6 inch pleco and 5 zebra danios(i dread netting these guys). in the 38 they sleep in an artifical tree trunk. it's quiet large so i was plannig to move it into the 90. any sugesstions on how to make the move go swimmingly for the fish. i also want to make this 90 a community tank. ihave been running floresent lights for about 8 hours a day(2p.m.-10p.m). is this too much lights for the loaches and enough for non nocturnal fishes? i have just fell in love with this hobby. hope i don't annoy anyone with questions. thanks alot

Messages In This Thread