Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Please Read, Everyone:

Posted By: Spotz <green_17_ko@hotmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 10 December 2000, at 5:40 p.m.

Everyone read this here. LOL is held together by the compassion of every poster there who helps those that can't help themselves. Lately I've seen a lack of this. I need to tell you all I'm greatly disturbed by the actions (or lack of) of a few people who used to previously post here. The holiday season is quickly approaching. Is LOL forum going to see another successful year? Already reasonable people are giving up, and a few have left for good. I can tell you this: If a few more dedicated posters leave, LOL will have lost its friendliness. That was the same force that drew me to risk posting there. Now I 'm debating whether I should continue. Compassion is paramount to holding this place together. Now it is falling apart. If LOL shuts down, the Internet will have lost one of its valuable resources. Think of how many people this forum has helped. For nearly 3 years, newcomers have seeked advice here. What will next year's newcomers come to find? Everyone that currently posts here and everyone that will come to post here will decide this. I'm hoping that someone will try and restore the order here. The same order that I respected for more than a year. The same order that I hope will continue on.

Messages In This Thread