Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Spotted Dojo Died:can dojos be with tropical fish?

Posted By: BeTrue <peacekeeper101@hotmail.com>
Date: Friday, 15 December 2000, at 9:51 p.m.

I had my Spotted Dojo for about 1 month. I came home and it was dead. Don't understand what happened. The temp of 20 gallon tank is between 72-74. I had Dojo with other tropical fish, black molly, tetra, guppies, fan tail, etc. I didn't realize until after the dojo died that it was a type of Goldfish, and by researching it to see what I did wrong and found that out, but still don't know what I did wrong. Could that have killed it being with tropical fish??? I had been feeding it a different mixture, at different times, of flake food, algae disc, and pellet food. Was this wrong?? Any information would be welcome, I loved my Spotted Dojo and want to get another one but don't want to make the same, if