Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Hoppers last tragic adventure : ( * long*

Posted By: SOS
Date: Thursday, 21 December 2000, at 1:07 a.m.

poor little hopper who fought ich so hard finally passed on, but it was not the ich that claimed him. I was so stupid I did a partial water change last night then I stayed up late messing with the heater trying to get it set for about 86 like was suggested, I never did get it but I went to bed forgetting to replace the right hand corner of the aluminum foil. When I checked on him this morning he was swimming some but still didn't look good then I went to work I went directly from work to go get my dad from his office about an hour away and when I finally made it home I uncovered the front of the tank to look for him but I couldn't find him :(

I thought he had jumped up in the filter again and was already planing how I would get him back in the tank, but no such luck :( I didn't find him until I started pulling the blanket back from around the tank then