Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Loachy eating habits

Posted By: Elf <lin@totalchange.com>
Date: Friday, 22 December 2000, at 11:00 a.m.

Has anyone else given their fish Tetra's new bloodworm product? The bloodworms come in pink jelly stuff, wrapped in little sachets. I a box of these thinking my loaches would all love them. The tropical tank did not seem impressed, apart from my very greedy Betta who'll eat anything. The Clowns just looked at it then came and stared at me, demanding live bloodworms. A bit strange as they're not usually very fussy. I also offered it to my new weather loaches, who went potty over it!!! They charged at me the moment they smelt the food, and started chewing on my hand until they found the opening of the packet. At least someone appreciated it!! (They do seem to be very hungry fish, even though they get 2 or 3