Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Insomniac Fishies!!!!!

Posted By: Lorene <momwth3@earthlink.net>
Date: Sunday, 24 December 2000, at 12:27 a.m.

Well, Here I am, back again... It's nighty night for all my fishy friends. They go absolutely crazy when I shut the light out. I guess they are just saying "PARTY TIME!!!!" Sometimes I swear they are gonna jump right out of the tank from swimming so crazy like that.. Good thing I have a full flourescent hood on top hey?? Say has anyone ever heard of an aggressive neon or blue tetra? I have 1 of each! They chase eachother all over the tank as well as their partners. I would like to get one more of each so at least they are in 3s but I may be over my bio load limit for my tank since Gustav and Koolio moved in. I am definately getting more tetras when I get the big tank but certainly not before I get some more loaches!!!
I love the