Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Woohoo

Posted By: V3rt|g0 <yasdenvassant@hotmail.com>
Date: Friday, 5 January 2001, at 6:05 a.m.

Well we *finally* got a couple of dojo loaches today for our 10 gallon coldwater tank. Took us quite a while to locate some. We managed to find them at a LFS (the only one I hadn't been in yet) about a mile away from our apartment.

At the same place, we also saw the tiniest clown loaches I think will ever exist. They weren't any longer than maybe 1/2", and cute as a button. My fiancee wanted to buy them all, but at $8.99 each, I informed her we'd have to sell everything we owned for that LOL. Maybe later on I suppose. Their larger (6-7") clowns were around $24.99 (I think?) and very healthy. In fact I can honestly say all of their fish were very healthy, and more larger sized fish are available there as well. We saw a clown knife that was at least 2' long!

Just another little note: that new weather loach picture link on the