Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

He's here!!!!! He's here!!!! My big Loach!!!!

Posted By: Ricky <underwood2@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tuesday, 9 January 2001, at 9:10 p.m.

Hey everybody....My big clown loach came yesterday. He was bigger than I thought he would be. My lfs owner went to the Memphis airport to pick up his fish Monday morning and got back here late Monday afternoon. What is so bad is that I was helping my brother put insulation in his house and I didn't get to stay home and watch him like I really wanted to yesterday. He is hiding a lot but he came out to eat and I snapped a quick picture of him and it scared him so he went back to hiding. I will be glad when he gets used to his new home. If you want to see him go to my webpage. Be sure and scroll to the right and see all of him...there is a good size cory catfish by his tail but it looks tiny next to him. I wish I could get his actual size on there. Later on I will try to get a ruler or something so you can see how big he really is....sorry to keep going on about him but I'm pretty excited. You see ...he is my Christmas present from my son...Let me know what you think....Ricky

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg