Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Hungry Yoyos?

Posted By: Jean <jeananne_2002@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, 13 January 2001, at 12:03 a.m.

Hi everyone. I fell in love with Yoyo Loaches when I saw them in a display community tank in a pet store a few months ago. They were definitely not for sale. I planned to order some via the Internet as none of the stores around here seem to have them.

So three nights ago, as I'm getting ready to set up my new 65 gallon tank, I run by the tanks in a LFS and see a small hysterical yoyo running up and down the glass. There was no tag mentioning yoyos anywhere, but I called a clerk over and asked if I could buy that loach and pick it up in a couple days. "Do you have more?" I asked, just as I saw another little loach snout peek out from behind the one rock in the tank. We finally found three, and after quite a chase this afternoon, they are in their new home.

They are perfectly calm now, lined up in a row looki