Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

New to the hobby

Posted By: Joanne Wills <jowills@redhotant.com>
Date: Tuesday, 16 January 2001, at 5:12 p.m.

Hi,

Just a hello to everyone, I've just got my first clowns. Two, about 2-Inc. This is my first aquarium a 20 gallon tank and its been running for about 3 months now and its brill!
Sharing the tank with the clowns are some blue rams who seem put out by the fact the clowns follow them everywhere as if they are missing out on something!
The info on this site is great, Its good to know that if I have any probs I can get some help.
Anyway I hope to get a new tank soon as a 20 gallon just isn't big enough for one hooked girl!
Hope to add to the gang as soon as the new tank is up and running, any tips on transfer to new tank - How to mature it a little faster or just wait? and how to go about putting them in without too much stress.

yours hopefully Jo.