Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

New loaches in!

Posted By: Ethan <eg_fish_boy@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, 16 January 2001, at 7:51 p.m.

Well it's that time again. Time for new fish to come in at my lfs. Time to annoy everyone by asking everbody if they've seen any loaches in the boxes. Well, I got lucky, I think. These new guys look like miny yo yos. They weren't as stretched out as them, and (while some you yos are like this) not one of them had a full O. They just had a small black dot there. Do you think these are just small yo yos? Also, the lfs just bought out another lfs right across the street from it, so I was checking out the fish in this 'new' place and saw a loach I didn't have: a royal clown loach. I put 4 of them in my aggressive 55 gallon. Does anyone have any experiences with them. I'm on my way to the speicies index, but am posting here first.
-Ethan

Messages In This Thread