Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Top25 list revisited....(OT)

Posted By: jim <jdebonis@rocketmail.com>
Date: Saturday, 20 January 2001, at 10:26 p.m.

My experience has been that those posting the most messages can be summoned for a quick response. Theoretically, these are the ones appearing most likely to respond to a post and in many instances have been the most beneficial to me.

For instance......I always find myself reading Dave G., Iris, Mike O, BB, and Spotz posts because typically the content is useful and explained in a manner I appreciate. While a newbie to the loach forum this was paramount in maintaining the delicate balance between unbridled enthusiasm and mass destruction of an aquatic environment.

In short......if you're new or used, you must appreciate those that regularly pass on useful information for the sake of passing on useful information. Those dedicated to this will typically find themselv