Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Spazoid Dojos Pt. 2

Posted By: V3rt|g0 <yasdenvassant@hotmail.com>
Date: Monday, 5 February 2001, at 3:05 a.m.

Alright, a small update on the two new dojos situation. One of them seems to be perfectly fine now, the other is now almost albino colored. He lays upside down on the gravel in the tank, swims around erratically, and such. This condition has been consistent for the past 3 days.

Today was day 4 of a Melafix treatment we're trying. It *may* be my eyes deceiving, but the pale dojo appears to be regaining a very *slight* bit of color around his back end. I'm surprised he hasn't died yet, to be honest. I hope doing this isn't just prolonging his suffering. Either way, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

Anyone, please...if you have any idea of what's going on here and my previous post, please respond ASAP. It's bothering me wondering if all of this is just prolonging the