Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

I GOT CLICKED!!!!

Posted By: Lorene <momwth3@earthlink.net>
Date: Wednesday, 14 February 2001, at 10:18 a.m.

I cant believe it, they really do click! I never heard it before today, but when I went to feed Kinko, They were so hungry as I have only been feeding every other day since I moved them over and do not want a cycling emergency, so Smoochy was trying to get the shrimp pellet and so was the danios and Kinko started clicking as if to say, Get your own! That is so neat! Anyway, all my fishy friends are doing just great, I am thinking of getting some more soon, although I am not sure of what. I have heard of different kinds of loaches on this board, How would I do if I got a modesta? or some more kuhlis? Now that I know not to just go out and buy any pretty fish I see and hope they are compatible with the