Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

clowns

Posted By: Anne <srkperk@aol.com>
Date: Friday, 2 March 2001, at 1:37 p.m.

Hello.
I've been hiding in the shadows reading all of these great posts for some time now. Want to thank you all for sharing stories and advise. I bought my first clown about 5 months ago, due to lfs supplies, I was only able to get 1. "Bozo" adjusted immediately and grew VERY rapidly. I finally got 2 more three weeks ago. These new guys are so small. Will this cause a problem? The first 48 hours or so, Bozo ran them ragged, but now all have calmed considerably. The 2 new guys always hang together, and on ocassion Bozo will grant them the pleasure of his company. Will they eventually all stay together, or is Bozo too set in his ways already? Any advise is greatly appreicated.

Messages In This Thread