Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Handling Precaution

Posted By: Steve Burton <sdburton@hotmail.com>
Date: Monday, 12 March 2001, at 8:03 a.m.

I've just had to move my 4ft tank to allow some redecorating work to be performed: during the course of the tank move, I had to drain the entire thing, having moved all the fish to buckets and old tanks. As I netted out one of the clowns (one of the higher end members of the pecking order), it took a violent objection to being turfed out of the big tank and decided to flash its eye spines - right into the end of one of my fingers ... I'm now left with a millimeter long puncture wound that bled like a b*****d for about five minutes (in much the same way as a finger-prick blood test does). I now know of the pain that Martin felt when he had to pick up his modesta by hand when it decided to do a tour of his bedroom at night. Geez that hurt!

Steve

Messages In This Thread

<
View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg