Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

butterfly loaches and the chinese fish store.

Posted By: jennjenn <futuredeadboy@darkmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 13 March 2001, at 5:20 p.m.

i was looking down att he past messages, and i noticed the *stupid pet store chain* ones and i totally agree. there is one chain i like, and that is Big Al's which i think might be exclusively to canada. there are two or three locations in the western half of the country, and they are very high quality. it's merely an exception tot he unwritten rule. i like a major pet store too, pisces pet emporium, i've gotten many a perfect fish there. but my all time favourite is known as Franco's aquarium and pets. it's here in calgary, alberta. it's a tiny little chinese run store with the nicest healthiest fish i've seen. my commonlaw recently purchased two butterfly loaches there and let me just say they are gorgeous!!! fascinating.... the way the swim like tiny li