Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Happiest Loach lover on earth!!

Posted By: Regina <regina@wnclink.com>
Date: Friday, 16 March 2001, at 1:47 p.m.

Well all, I am posting for the first time without any problems for you wonderful people to help me solve!! a new fish store just opened up here...and it's less than a block from my house!! How much better can it get?? I love in a very small town, & have to drive anywhere from 20 to 45 miles just to go to a real aquarium store...TILL NOW!! And the owner has lots of Loaches. I just purchased 1 small Clown today to go in with the other 4 I already have. I am so happy!! Can you all tell?? Hehehehe... Anyway, the tanks are very clean, he said he quarintines all new fish for at least 2 weeks before selling too. This is Heaven :) Well, I just had to share this with someone :) Thanks for listening!!
Regina