Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Fin & Gill Disease update

Posted By: Luke <lukehtaylor@earthlink.net>
Date: Sunday, 18 March 2001, at 1:09 p.m.

Hello all!

We I saw the Dr. yesterday (for what it was worth)Brought tank H2O, and all agents that had been in the tank during exposure. He took interest in the Chemicals, especially the Coppersafe from Mardel Labs.

Up till yesterday morning the rash and blisters were contained to just the arms. I woke last night to my legs and sides now covered. He has me on Benadryl, which is helping the itch.

I suspect I might need to see a dermatologist as the person I saw yesterday was not convincing, and doubted it was anything more that exposure to the coppersafe, and a reaction to it. His basis was that it was not spreading. Also, I did not know this so all be warned, if your also alregic to Tertacycline, be very careful around Myracine & Myracine II, they are both variations of