Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Quick clown story

Posted By: Chris Longman <longmac@cc.wwu.edu>
Date: Saturday, 24 March 2001, at 3:34 a.m.

Hey all-

I just spent the better part of two days setting up my first pressurized CO2 system. This evening when I went to check the tank PH a couple hours after the lights were off I noticed that one of my clowns was checking out the new powerhead and reactor in the tank and found the outflow in the bottom of the reactor. He swam up the hole and seemed like he was having a heak of a fun time playing in the downstream. While I watched, he left the reactor and went to bug the other clowns to come follow him and they somehow all managed to get into the reactor in an orderly fashion and do a synchronized stroke in the chamber!! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard!! ANybody else's clowns like to play in their CO2 equipment!?!?!

-Chris