Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Fin & Gill: I am back!!!

Posted By: Luke <lukehtaylor@earthlink.net>
Date: Tuesday, 3 April 2001, at 12:01 p.m.

Hello!

Sorry for the absence, and no I was not hospitalized! lol. (Althought maybe I should have been) Well the rash is still with me but now fading away. Some scaring but nothing a days tan won't cover.

All the loaches died, and out of frustration I tosses the Whisper and Biowheel in the trash and picked up a Eheim Professional with a UV Steraizer. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!! Within 3 days the tank is a clear as a diamond, the odor is gone, and all remaining fish are looking healthier by the hour.

Well, I am sold on the "You get what you payfor" statement. If I had onlt purchaded the Ehiem in the first place I could have saved over $100.00 in fish, chemicials, antibiotics, and Dr. bills for me.

-Luke