Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Clowns and Eel loaches?

Posted By: Matt <mlabrador@antisocial.com>
Date: Tuesday, 3 April 2001, at 1:56 p.m.

I'm rather new with roaches and I recently bought 2 beautiful Clown Loaches. I also have about 14 or 15 little baby fish that I still have no clue what they are from a freak hatching that occurred in my tank after I bought some plants. The clowns and little fish seem to get along fine but I was wondering if there is any type of Eel Loach that would be compatible with a clown loach? I did some research on them and did not find to much about them other then some pictures and the only one that I could find anything about was a Kuhli Loach and I don't think a Kuhli would do to well with a clown because of the Ph and temp, or would it?. Can anyone recommend a type of Pangio that would be able to live with my 2 Clowns?