Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Yoyo's are coming, but.....

Posted By: Deb(Eastern Canada)
Date: Friday, 6 April 2001, at 9:34 p.m.

Hi Everyone. The owner of my favorite lfs called today and told me he has found a supplier for yoyo's and they could be here next Thurs. Great news except I have some kind of bacterial infection in my tank. If you haven't read my last post I am treating the tank with sera baktopur, I did a 50% water change tonight and hit it with a second dose. Monday I will put the carbon back in and continue with the water changes until the parameters are in line. Is there anything else I should be doing to clear up this infection? I will check my water quality carefully and, of course, I won't bring those yoyo's home until I am sure everything is all right. The kuhli's look much better today, their color is back to normal. I regret to say I lost my pleco, Slimy, I just didn't recognize it in time. TIA for any help, Deb.