Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

tail of two loaches....long

Posted By: cee <pat@theweavingworkshop.com>
Date: Monday, 16 April 2001, at 8:56 p.m.

Here we have a story of two clown loaches. The 4 small clown loaches had passed quarantine. Now they get to move into the 55 gal. The move was very easy. No trouble at all. They went exploring their new home. I thought I had loach proof the tank but they found a way to get in trouble. There is a piece of drift wood with a indentation on the top. It wasn't that deep, so I thought. Two of these guys snuggled down into the hole. one horizontal the other vertical with it's tail up. Thinking the worst I tried to get them out. Had a pair of forceps. Gently grabbed the tail WOW it's alive. Went for the second one YEP alive to. Stuff the hole with fiber. The loaches just got mad at me for taking their hiding spot. "We were not stuck, Mom". Everyone fine and doing the loachy dance