Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Clowns mad at one

Posted By: Cruzzer
Date: Thursday, 19 April 2001, at 1:10 p.m.

I just setup another 29 gallon tank, total of 4 tanks now =). I bought 7 baby clowns and 3 small angels. When they get bigger I plan to move them to my 125. Anyways, the first few days I had them, all 7 of them were swimming together. Now 6 of them hang out and when they see the 7th they chase him around the tank (really fast!) Poor guy is always on the run (I've named him Outlaw because of that). I've never seen this happen with my other clowns, what do you guys think is going on? It doesn't look like they're chasing him for fun either. BTW the tank is cycled, pH 7.2, water readings are 0 accross the board, no apparent diseases or wounds, temp @ 80, plenty of hiding areas, and I do weekly water changes on all my tanks.

Messages In This Thread