Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Scary last night & Found out what baby fish are.

Posted By: Matt <mlabrador@antisocial.com>
Date: Sunday, 6 May 2001, at 12:01 p.m.

I am treating my tank with Sera "Cyprinopur" for a paracitic thingie I have going on in my tank and yesterday I did a 50% water change because my Nitrate levels were getting a bit high. Later on that evening I noticed that all of the fish were hanging around the top of the tank. Even my Clown and Flying fox. Also all of the fish were really pale and it looked like there could not see that well because they were bumping into everything. So I had no clue what to do other then turn the filter bag around. Sure enough within 15min everyone was looking like they had all of there color back and they were full of energy.

Does anyone know what might have happened? And my fish count is: 1 Clown, 1 Flying Fox, 14 baby Rain