Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

HOW MANY ARE TO MUCH

Posted By: TONY <AJB_47@HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Monday, 2 July 2001, at 3:19 p.m.

I FOUND THIS SITE BY ACCIDENT AND WHAT A TREAT IT WAS. CLOWN LOACHES ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT MY FAVORITE TROPICAL FISH. I WAS AT ONE TIME A VERY AVID TROPICAL FISH HOBBIEST, BUT GOT AWAY FROM IT FOR MANY YEARS. I RECENTLY TOOK IT UP AGAIN AND REALIZED ONCE MORE HOW MUCH ENJOYMENT I GET FROM IT. MY NEW TANK IS APROX. 26 GALLONS AND I HAVE ADDED 12 CLOWN LOACHES ALL OF WHICH ARE DIFFERENT SIZES. MY QUESTION IS IS THERE ANY RULE FOR HOW MANY LOACHES MIGHT BE TO MANY. I LOOKED AT ALOT OF THIS SITE AND IT IS VERY WELL DONE, AND I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE FEEDING IDEAS THAT WERE DISCUSSED. I AT THIS TIME ONLY FEED MY TANK BRINE AND TETRA RUBY FLAKE FOOD, BUT I WAS VERY INTERESTED IN THE EARTHWORM FEEDING ASPECT. I WOULD LIKE