Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Yo Yo loach disappeared

Posted By: ChristineBarwick <christinebarwick@aol.com>
Date: Monday, 30 July 2001, at 8:11 p.m.

This morning I had 3 Yo Yo's, now I only have 2. I started out with a large one (they only had one at the lfs), and I bought 2 more at another lfs yesterday upon advice that the Yo Yo would like the company of other Yo Yo's. The 2 I bought were alot smaller. Everything was fine, they were chasing each other, and then I noticed one was missing. I looked everywhere, even in places he couldn't possibly get to (such as on my floor, but the tank is well covered, and in the filter, but no where to be found). I looked everywhere in the tank, but no where. Now I see the large Yo Yo chasing the other small one pretty hard, but I don't know if he's only playing or he's being mean. I have a horrible feeling the large Yo Yo ate the small one, but is that even possible? Would they do that