Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Oh no, I'm hooked now

Posted By: Marko <markgrabowski@home.com>
Date: Monday, 10 September 2001, at 11:12 p.m.

Ok, this isn't good. I was looking for more information on goldfish, and one of the sites I came across mentioned some weird fish he had with his goldfish i.e. a Do-Jo Loach. Went to find out what in the world that is and her i am. Brought in a clown loach (about 1.75" long) today (the only loaches that the the store i went to had in stock).
Put him in my new 20 gallon long tank i set up last Saturday along with 5 platys. So far so good. (Only 5 hours so far). At the moment he's sleeping under one of the arches of a multiarch rock.
Kind of surprised at the ich problems mentioned. in other posts. I have had the my plain goldfish and a shubunkin (both about 6 inches long) for 3 years without any problem in a 10 gallon tank (I know its too small now - that's why i got the 20 gallon tan