Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Botias...

Posted By: Mike Ophir <mophir@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, 2 October 2001, at 3:42 p.m.

Hi to all,
As some of you may know, I have actively been doing research on the genus Botia. Over the course of 3 months or so, I have come up with some very interesting and very useful information on these wonderful fish, which I think is pretty neat.
In fact, I have so much of this info, that I cant post it all here. So,for anyone is interested in getting some of this information, I will gladly email it to you. If the interest in this info is big, then we could start an info group.
So, right now, anyone who would like to recieve information on Botias as well as some other Loaches such as Leptobotias and Sinibotias, you can either respond here at LOL, or send me an email at mophir@yahoo