Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Crossposted: Color-Sorting YoYo

Posted By: Tim Gibson <funcrew@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, 11 November 2001, at 12:22 a.m.

Cross-Posted from fishindex.com - not my post - seems related to some Clown loach stories posted here a couple weeks ago. TG
-----------------------
I have 1 Yo-Yo loach and he seems to be VERY smart. I have purple and blue gravel in my tank with glass type beads scattered in the tank of 4 colors

I looked into my tank one day and all the beads were in 2 piles, one in the front right corner and one in the muddle at the front, then a week or so later he had most of the green ones by them selves in the right corner and most of the red ones in the middle Is this common with these fish?

I also read that these fish do better in groups of 3. I have had this one for about 10 months now and he/she is very resilient only other fish i