Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Baby Clown: Quick Cure vs. Clout

Posted By: Cybermeez <cybermeez@aol.com>
Date: Saturday, 24 November 2001, at 8:53 p.m.

Don't know if you guys remember that sick little baby Clown Loach I've been fighting to save. Well, he's still alive but the poor little guy has been through a lot. I managed to rid him of the flukes and secondary infection but now he seems to have Ich and possibly internal parasites. I can't tell for sure about the internal parasites though because he went on a hunger strike during his bacterial infection and got pretty skinny. Now he's put some weight back on eating Hikari bloodworms like a little pig (it's the only thin he will eat). The thing is he has a rather round belly, even more so after eating.

I probably have to get rid of the Ich before I can give him something like Discomed for internal parasites. I've been using Clout for a couple of days but I do