Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Looking for Loach identification

Posted By: mwood322 <mwood322@regiscollege.edu>
Date: Monday, 26 November 2001, at 1:01 a.m.

Hi,

I have two loaches now I'm not quite sure about, adn just looking to see if anyone agrees with me. The first one the store had for over a year and dug through its records for a name. The closest one it got was the Victory Loach, one of the others was the Half-Banded Loach.

The second one I'm fairly sure of, just wondering if paople agree with me.

And lastly I had to take some shots of my new hillstreams. I ordered them, and they guy was so impressed they didn't die like all his other sets did. I explained that he had put them in a good tank. It was completely algae covered and had a nice current from one side to the other. Now that they know that they are ordering them again, and sticking them in with the algae covered tanks reserved for South American Plecos. Kinda funny actually.

Well, thanks for any help.

--Mia

Guess the Scientific Name

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.