Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

New additions!

Posted By: dafoester <dafoester@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, 31 December 2001, at 6:01 p.m.

I took a trip to the lfs yesterday because i heard that they were selling all fish at 30% off until Jan.1.I first saw a tank labled Kuhli loaches,no such luck he had none left.I was a bit disappointed and then i turned around and saw a tank with some cute little baby clowns in it.I thought about it for a minute because the last time i bought baby clowns they died a few days later.I thought what the hell i'll give it a shot,so i bought two.They are very different than my other clowns that i had,there stripes are weird,one actually does'nt have a black band that goes around him,it actually looks like a saddle.Just the cutest little things,very friendly and not the least bit frightened.Anyways,thought i would let you all know about my find since i have'nt posted in a while.Everyone have a Happy New Year!