Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

sick loach

Posted By: Jennifer <Babbooska23@hotmail.com>
Date: Friday, 11 January 2002, at 11:59 p.m.

Ok , I really need advice on this. Let me give you the quick version first. I had two clown loachs in my tank along with a pleco, two kissing Gouarmi, 6 neons, 2 black neons, two red eyed tetras. Well, One of the loach caught A BAD fungus that ate off his nose. The kissing fish had fin rot. Then all the sudden all my tetras excpet the black neons and 1 red eyed caught something and they all are gone. Why Am I putting all this in? Well, incase you needed it. Well, I think and don't know for sure made a mistake thats why I am writing this post. I had a 5 gallon tank I used for emergancy, already set up and cycled. I always kept a fish in it. Well, I was told to move the loach in it because all the other fish in the tank was left was fine. and they are. Fins look good and all. My loach on the other hand has been fighting stuff all along too. His fins looked bad but